Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This Place...

I am in this place right now called confusion.
I try and ask myself questions I can't answer.
I ask people the questions I need answers for, but they too can't give me an answer.
Or atleast, an answer that I will be happy to accept. A satisfying answer.
This so called 'satisfying answer' does not seem to exist.
It's satisfactory when you tell yourself it is.
As my days pass me by, I fall deeper into this place. This place called confusion.
I begin to ask more people if they could help me, answer the questions that I can't answer, and the answers that some of those dearest to me can't.
Surprisingly, you get something. Not much. But something.
It's ironic how sometimes, the ones that don't know you so well, are the one's that give the clearest advise. Simple, honest and real.
So back to this place. I want to get out of this place.
It's not healthy. It just makes me weak inside. It makes me weak, cause I can't talk to anyone about it. I don't want to confuse someone and bring them to this place of mine. Surely, they too have been in this place one or more times in their lives.
I've visited many places.
This is not one of them places, you want to repeat your visits.
Sadly, you will.
Signing Off, Confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home