Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My dream this morning

You know how they say, dreams are like one or two seconds long.. but it always feels like a lifetime when you had it?
Well, when you have a bad dream, you want it to be short, and you want to get out of it quick.
I had one of those this morning.
I dreamt by boyfriend was giving kissing lessons to the maid.
I dreamt he said it was okay.
I dreamt I threw a fit at him, and asked of him to leave immediately.
I dreamt I saw the maid later and asked if she initiated or was my boyfriend being a good citizen?
She cheerfully replied that she asked for it, and than I slapped her. In reality, I would have slapped her and fired her. But in reality, I would not be able to afford a maid.

So, I woke up quite disturb.. In fact, this was one dream I remember quite clearly as I screamed myself back to reality. I scrambbled across the bed, reached for my dream book. Could not find anything similar to my dream.....
What was in my head the night before.. what have I been busy unconciously thinking or worried about...
I can put a face to the maid in my dream... and she's the cleaner I say hi to every morning at work... could my dream be telling me, that I am too nice, hence people take advantage of nice people... or ... betrayal is lurking.....
Alittle confused...
Alittle weary..
Quite tired this morning..

You maybe wondering, so did I tell my boyfriend about it... well I did. He knows of my weird, twisted.. worrying tendancy to dream.. hence the dream book was a gift from him...
He thought little of it.. kissed me a good day and that was it...
I later got up and went to work.

An hour later, at the office.

I saw her... the cleaner. It's so strange. It was a natural reaction of mine to greet her with a smile, but today it was a half smile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home