Monday, February 12, 2007

Be strong little one.



A sad day.
Can't decide which is more tragic, if you never got the chance to meet your parents or the fact that you got to, but than it was taken away.
Nothing can be more painful than losing a loved one. I won't say I know but I do feel. Because I have loved and loss in so many different ways.
Someone I know, who's mother passed away. This someone is someone very special, because this person gives more than takes. Helps, more than is helped.

Albeit I didn't know this person for very long, a special sort of friendship developed, just before we had to be apart. I would miss this person in a different way, other people would miss this person.
Because, everyone gives in their own little ways, sometimes their mysterious ways... and this one, very unconditionally.
So, what do you say to someone who has lost a parent...I believe a lot of people are loss for words...

When we went to pay our respect that night, you could feel this person's pain, the little strength of what's left that he tried to gather, to cover up for the pain and lost he'd just gone through, and will be a while. Time. Only time will heel.
So, we got up and to leave. I did what I felt was right, and it felt right. A hug to take away alittle bit of that pain. To show that, they are still loved, and that it is not their fault, that it is not anyone to blame... but life.. is such...
I don't know what else to say...

As this person says goodbye to his mother, he turn's a year older...
Just give me a sign that you are going to be ok.. today.. tomorrow and whenever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Fruit of Eden said...

Time heals what reasons can't.
And i hope that strength and peace will be with your friend.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home