Friday, May 19, 2006

Unquestionably Stupid by Dragonelle


Have you ever been in a situation where you feel really smart about yourself and rightly so?

Have you ever thought that it should be you sitting in ‘That’ chair and not the other person?

Have you ever wished that you could just say “You’re fired!!” ?

Sigh... what can I say? Sitting here day in day out, getting stressed over stupidity. I mean what kind of stress is that? If you’re stressed over work load or incompetent clients, that’s understandable. But getting stressed over your immediate chief, is undeniable appalling!!

Why do I say that?

Imagine, a person who enters the realm of your working style and culture; riding on his high horse with his nose pointed in the air, so high you can see the hairs in his two black nostrils. Then he comes in with his own apparatus as though what is provided is far less superior than his. To add on, he drops post-its on your lowly table instead of verbally conversing with you.

As if that’s not enough, you need to be mentally drained by him. Wouldn’t you wonder if a person who sits so highly on his chair would have brains as high as the heavens above? Ok, so maybe not so high, but really, ought he not to be better than you??

Gosh… like seriously, how can a person be so self-centered and condescending and totally brainless? I mean, like… tell me something I already know and you sound damn smart! Ha! Ha!

Taking sympathetic time off whilst not knowing the true meaning of it, does it summon any sympathetic feelings from me? Advising me on strategies whilst it being nothing new to me, does it garner any respect from me? Not admitting that you don’t know how to do certain work, does that enable me to see you as a capable superior?

Why then, is this specimen hired when he can’t fit the description? Why then is this establishment employing such an outright, worthless, egoistic SOB who only knows how to wear brands on his back and throw names around, without any substance?

Why? Why? Why?

They should just pay me his salary and I’ll take over his blasted horse and chair!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home